Header Ads

GOSPEL ARTIST Spillz Is definitely Dissing somebody... The Question is WHO?



OPEN LETTER

You can probably call your self a RAPPER because you dab on Trap,or maybe cuz you Swag on Rags.. Nice Rib Jean bro, you share a striking resemblance with your hustle even your ribs dey  gym bro,
But you see bro, am not actually concern about the noise you make in this city though ,am focus placing this city on the map while the devil is dancing one corner with your destiny on a track but the fact is you disrespect the industry when I saw your nominations..funny cuz I don't  do norms I do NATIONS ,you can ask Boi  (Bee)B Why see,  (Ycee) you extort money from the government just to give plaques
To ARTISTES . Lol
Congratulations bro.. I heard it was nice, Your SHOW ...ama Christian Emcee, I switch my style up anytime the industry is in NEED.
You act like you don't know real OG's but you have their songs on your iPhone Gee... Cool nice meeting you bro... Fact ! I had to send you my song personally cuz i realized you are BLIND Hommie .
I run a vision ..its Heavenly.i see you run your vision the industry in PENURY .. Mehn.. Have paid my dues even when I was not owing but Gee you are confused, You need to understand the difference between LEGACY and GLORY
#Am Not after what you can offer fam
Am after what the KING of KINGS will offer AFTER..
This is not a DISS  though and even if it is though.. At least it will bring HOPE

#PEACE
Spillz Ochai

No comments